Dear Rony,

Thanks for the hint. I tried to use the 4.2 version and this is how it went

POs-MacBook-Pro:ootest po$ rexx testOORexx -X native_api
ooTest.frm::routine::setExternalDir() line: 171
  Need code for operating system: DARWIN
Searching for test containers.....
Executing automated test suite...     .000000000C 000000000C
000000000C 000000000C
......................................................................foo
...........Message Catalog System: corrupt file.Message Catalog System: corrupt
file.Message Catalog System: corrupt file.ksh: zxyabc: not found
...Message Catalog System: corrupt file.Message Catalog System: corrupt
file.Message Catalog System: corrupt file.ksh: zxyabc: not found
..

ooTest Framework - Automated Test of the ooRexx Interpreter

And some further error messages, so I guess I need the 5.0.0 version.

Hälsningar/Regards/Grüsse,
P.O. Jonsson
oor...@jonases.se
Von mein MacBookPro gesendet