On 29.09.2018 18:54, Erich Steinböck wrote:

>     are others also affected by not receiving e-mails anymore (e.g. getting
> the [bugs:#1557] as
>     <1...@bugs.oorexx.p.re.sourceforge.net
> <mailto:1...@bugs.oorexx.p.re.sourceforge.net>>)?
>
> Rony, I'm receiving notifications as always, e.g. today
> to:    "[oorexx:bugs]" <1...@bugs.oorexx.p.re.sourceforge.net
> <mailto:1...@bugs.oorexx.p.re.sourceforge.net>>
> date:    Sep 29, 2018, 3:41 PM
>
> I checked the mentioned Admin link: in "Bugs Options" the "Send notifications
> for" is set to "All
> ticket changes", the field "Email ticket notifications to:" is empty.  In
> fact, latter field is
> empty for every ticket category (bugs, patches, RFEs etc.) except for the
> (obscure) category "Tasks".
>
> Are you receiving no notifications at all?
Not receiving the notifications from the bug tracker mailing list since
Wednesday evening (three
days ago).

Hmm. What about the bug tracker mailing list archive: do you have all
notifications there? In my
case the latest mail I can retrieve from
<https://sourceforge.net/p/oorexx/mailman/oorexx-bugs/?style=flat&limit=250&page=0>
 is from
2014-11-19 17:50:15 from Alan Malsher.

---rony

P.S.: Jon, thank you very much for your kind offer!