On Mon, Feb 4, 2019 at 8:07 AM Mike Cowlishaw <m...@speleotrove.com> wrote:

> I  'delegated' REX functions to Steve Davies very early on, so don't have
> any testcases.   But now I think about it, I forget where the 'Sys'
> functions came from.  Maybe the original author has testcases... ?

For many of them, *I* was the original author :-) Most of the rest were
written by the folks in Boeblingen and we didn't receive any testcases when
Object Rexx was open sourced, so the cases we have were created since then.
We have been steadily improving them, but there are some gaping holes, as I
just discovered. This is a good opportunity to fix some of those holes.

Rick