Tested on 64-bit ooRexx as well and works like a charm, kudos to Enrico!

---

So a little roundup:

  * Enrico's CMake sample works on Windows as well, tested with both the 32 and
64 bit Microsoft
    compiler!!

  * Windows specifics:

      o the ooRexx installation copies the *.h and *.lib files to a directory
named "api"

          + suggestion: create an "include" (for the *.h files) and a "lib"
(for the *lib files)
            directory on Windows instead of the "api" directory

      o the classic Rexx libraries need the loader function exported, pre
ooRexx 5 interpreters need
        the RexxGetPackage function exported: solution, needing at least CMake
version 3.3: add the
        switch "-DCMAKE_WINDOWS_EXPORT_ALL_SYMBOLS=TRUE"

          + would suggest to use that switch for both, the classic and native
libraries to allow
            them to be usable by earlier versions of

      o to compile the 32- and the 64-bit versions I used the
"USB"-installation versions of ooRexx.
        Now that it has become possible (kudos to Rick!) to run 32- and 64-bit
ooRexx in parallel on
        the same machine, this excercise has become very, very easy/efficient,
a real great and
        important boon!

This will allow me to experiment with the creation of the BSF4ooRexx and
dbusoorexx libraries for
all platforms including Windows, which may become a breeze!

---rony

P.S.: Still, this will take some time as the day-job work-load increases due to
the beginning of the
summer semester around here.