Did a svn "update", here the result (warnings are gone, but still the error 
while building
"SysFileSystem" on 32-bit Windows:

    F:\work\svn\oorexx>svn update
    Updating '.':
    U    sandbox\rick\sem\interpreter\instructions\DoBlock.cpp
    Updated to revision 11824.
    F:\work\svn\oorexx>


    G:\oorexx.tmp\oorexxBuild\sem32.trunk>nmake

    Microsoft (R) Program Maintenance Utility Version 14.00.24210.0
    Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation.  All rights reserved.

    [  0%] Killing rxapi daemon...
    [  0%] Built target kill_rexxapi
    [  6%] Built target rexxapi
    Scanning dependencies of target rexx
    [  6%] Building CXX object 
CMakeFiles/rexx.dir/interpreter/instructions/DoBlock.cpp.obj
    DoBlock.cpp
    [  7%] Building CXX object 
CMakeFiles/rexx.dir/interpreter/platform/windows/SysFileSystem.cpp.obj
    SysFileSystem.cpp
    
F:\work\svn\oorexx\sandbox\rick\sem\interpreter\platform\windows\SysFileSystem.cpp(187):
 error C2666: 'FileNameBuffer::operator []': 3 overloads have similar 
conversions
    
F:\work\svn\oorexx\sandbox\rick\sem\interpreter\memory\FileNameBuffer.hpp(205): 
note: could be 'char &FileNameBuffer::operator [](std::size_t)'
    
F:\work\svn\oorexx\sandbox\rick\sem\interpreter\platform\windows\SysFileSystem.cpp(187):
 note: while trying to match the argument list '(FileNameBuffer, int)'
    NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'E:\PROGRA~2\MICROS~3.0\VC\bin\cl.exe' : return 
code '0x2'
    Stop.
    NMAKE : fatal error U1077: '"E:\Programme\Microsoft Visual Studio 
14.0\VC\BIN\nmake.exe"' : return code '0x2'
    Stop.
    NMAKE : fatal error U1077: '"E:\Programme\Microsoft Visual Studio 
14.0\VC\BIN\nmake.exe"' : return code '0x2'
    Stop.

    G:\oorexx.tmp\oorexxBuild\sem32.trunk>

---rony


On 06.03.2019 11:06, Rony G. Flatscher wrote:
> On 05.03.2019 20:45, Rick McGuire wrote:
>> Sorry, forgot to add those files to svn so the commits never picked them up. 
>> They are there now.
>
> Thank you!
>
> Cannot compile it successfully for 32-bit with MSC, here the relevant info 
> that also includes some
> warnings that seem to be new:
>
>     ...
>     [ 40%] Building CXX object 
> CMakeFiles/rexx.dir/interpreter/instructions/DoBlock.cpp.obj
>     DoBlock.cpp
>     
> F:\work\svn\oorexx\sandbox\rick\sem\interpreter\instructions\DoBlock.cpp(128):
>  warning C4244: 'argument': conversion from 'uint64_t' to 'wholenumber_t', 
> possible loss of data
>     ...
>     [ 53%] Building CXX object 
> CMakeFiles/rexx.dir/interpreter/parser/ProgramSource.cpp.obj
>     ProgramSource.cpp
>     
> F:\work\svn\oorexx\sandbox\rick\sem\interpreter\parser\ProgramSource.cpp(753):
>  warning C4244: 'argument': conversion from 'int64_t' to 'std::size_t', 
> possible loss of data
>     
> F:\work\svn\oorexx\sandbox\rick\sem\interpreter\parser\ProgramSource.cpp(758):
>  warning C4244: 'argument': conversion from 'int64_t' to 'std::size_t', 
> possible loss of data
>     ...
>     [ 55%] Building CXX object 
> CMakeFiles/rexx.dir/interpreter/platform/windows/SysFileSystem.cpp.obj
>     SysFileSystem.cpp
>     
> F:\work\svn\oorexx\sandbox\rick\sem\interpreter\platform\windows\SysFileSystem.cpp(187):
>  error C2666: 'FileNameBuffer::operator []': 3 overloads have similar 
> conversions
>     
> F:\work\svn\oorexx\sandbox\rick\sem\interpreter\memory\FileNameBuffer.hpp(205):
>  note: could be 'char &FileNameBuffer::operator [](std::size_t)'
>     
> F:\work\svn\oorexx\sandbox\rick\sem\interpreter\platform\windows\SysFileSystem.cpp(187):
>  note: while trying to match the argument list '(FileNameBuffer, int)'
>     NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'E:\PROGRA~2\MICROS~3.0\VC\bin\cl.exe' : 
> return code '0x2'
>     Stop.
>     NMAKE : fatal error U1077: '"E:\Programme\Microsoft Visual Studio 
> 14.0\VC\BIN\nmake.exe"' : return code '0x2'
>     Stop.
>     NMAKE : fatal error U1077: '"E:\Programme\Microsoft Visual Studio 
> 14.0\VC\BIN\nmake.exe"' : return code '0x2'
>     Stop.
>
>     G:\oorexx.tmp\oorexxBuild\sem32.trunk>
>
> ---rony
>
>

_______________________________________________
Oorexx-devel mailing list
Oorexx-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/oorexx-devel

Reply via email to