This does not use the same semaphores that SysMutexSemaphore uses, it uses
the same abstraction classes that the interpreter uses internally. If those
don't work, then the testsuite would be falling over all over the place.
The line that's hanging is the first line that uses the replacement
pthread_mutex_lockedwait() function, so this function just needs a little
debugging. I'm going to be a bit busy today, but when I get a chance, I'll
see if I can reproduce the hang in scaffold mold on Ubuntu, but if you can
provide any debugging information before that it would be helpful. The
function is located in the unix/SysSemaphore.cpp file.

Rick