Findings:

  * NewRoutine(name,code,sz) and LoadPackageFromData(name,data,sz) behave the
same (including not
    running the prolog code)
      o both are able to load plain Rexx source code,
      o both fail for 'rexxc'-tokenized Rexx code (e.g. loaded from a file or a
database with
        tokenized Rexx code);
          + will therefore file bugs for these two native APIs

  * LoadPackage(filename): works for both, source code and tokenized code;
      o however, unlike LoadPackageFromData() it will run the prolog code
automatically; not sure
        whether this intentional or a bug

---rony