Seriously, did you not not even read me email. This is totally solvable in
BSFooRexx by storing it a non-binary format defined by BSFooRexx that the
BSFooRexx framework can recognize as being a binary format that needs to be
decoded before passing it to the interpreter.  Provide a little utility
that can transform the compiled program into that format before hand.

Rick