Dear developers,

I made a fresh build some days ago, r11884 and intended to run the test suite
and got a segmentation fault:

+ rexx testOORexx.rex -s -X native_API
Searching for test containers
/home/osboxes/workspace/testooRexx.sh: line 39:  5297 Segmentation fault
(core dumped) rexx testOORexx.rex -s -X native_API

I have copied the build steps and the core dump here
<https://www.dropbox.com/sh/p66c7g01h4jz5ss/AAAZd_Q2yQddrTHagxPo_UiTa?dl=0> if
you want to have a look, if there is nothing to be done just say so and I will
delete it.

It happens only the first time the test suite is run after a fresh build, and
in my case it is all launched from a bash shell script buildandtest.sh
launching two other scrips build.sh and test.sh.

If you need more info let me know. It happened a few times already but only the
first time, and only with a fresh build followed by the test suite execution.

Running the same build and test a 2nd time everything works like a charm and
all tests pass.

Hälsningar/Regards/Grüsse,
P.O. Jonsson
oor...@jonases.se