Hi Enrico,

can you make it so that cmake does not choke on an absent svn? Working
revisions on git is a bonus but I don’t really need that - and they are uuids.
I’m all for git, in fact this is one of the last svn instances I pull from. But
I don’t want to start that discussion, I just want to get rid of the dependency
(which in my view, is wrong).
If you can make that happen, that would be great. For now, I just edit it out
but will leave it in the svn repo.

In NetRexx, we generate the revision as a timestamp, and a build number to a
file and pick that up, and we made the change to git some years ago without
even noticing.

best regards,

René