Hi Rony,

I think it reads well, but the last paragraph on the page about rxmigrate
needs to be replaced imho.

My understanding is that a new version of rexxc is provided with each
release and programs compiled with rexxc will only run on the release of
the interpreter that they were compiled for.  That is my experience - is it
correct?  If so then I think it would be good to say so.

Jon