I'll take a look at the log in the morning, thanks!

Gil

On 3/30/2020 5:47 PM, P.O. Jonsson wrote:
Dear Gil,

I can still not build rexxextensions, it seems the process breaks somewhere halfway, index.html is always missing

I have added the parameter --verbose to xslt and saved the output to a file, you can look at it in my dropbox.

To be sure we are talking the same language here some info about my machine.

Microsoft Windows 10 PRO 64 bit
Version 1909
OS build 1863.720
Version 10.0.18363.720

java version "1.8.0_241"
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 25.241-b07, mixed mode)

Please note that I have 64 bit and some of the tools are 32 bit

Please let me know what I can do further to iron this out. Before I have the same result as you can provide I will not move it to Jenkins

I have not found a place where I can increase the Java Heap?

Signing off for tonight.

Hälsningar/Regards/Grüsse,
P.O. Jonsson
oor...@jonases.se <mailto:oor...@jonases.se>