Hello Bruce,

There is already a dmg „installer“ available, I have adapted the build on the
macOS build machine to create a dmg installer for every new build.

It is not yet uploading to sourceforge, there are still some things I need to
fix to fix and Erich & Co need to agree that it is ok for upload.

I have copied the last build, 12146 to my dropbox
<https://www.dropbox.com/sh/p66c7g01h4jz5ss/AAAZd_Q2yQddrTHagxPo_UiTa?dl=0> if
you want to have a look. Check the folder MacBuilds.

In general I agree with you that the best option to get ooRexx available to the
macOS community is to reach out to the people at Homebrew et al. but I think
there should be an installer available at sourceforge as well, together with
all other installers. The one does not exclude the other.

In my Dropbox folder you can see my build script, it could be used as a
template for building a „Homebrew „Bottle“ (or what it is called) from scratch.
All the necessary tools are listed in the script. Feedback welcome.

Hälsningar/Regards/Grüsse,
P.O. Jonsson
oor...@jonases.se