Hi Thomas,

welcome! Thank you for introducing yourself, and thank you one more time for
planning this work, this would be a very welcome addition. If there is any
question, feel free ask on this list. CMake is well documented, and should not
be any problem; if it is, there are several experts on this list.

I wish you lots of success with your undertaking!

best regards,

René Jansen.
President, Rexx Language Association.