I just had a quick look at setup.rex and noted two problems.  The first is that the program is trying to download fop-2.4 while the current version is 2.6.  The second is that the "mirror" used to obtain the zip file is now "refusing" connections.  So I will do some debugging as time permits and update SF with a working setup.rex.  Thanks again for letting us know about this issue.

Gil