I agree with P.O. regarding building documents. The most I’d expect is a build
(plain text) document that would list dependencies, including minimum version,
as well as their home.

Personally, I’ve always built oorexx from source, but I’ve never found it
necessary to build the docs.

Bruce

Sent by Magic!