I'm planning on building a HomeBrew formula for ooRexx, so that I can release my external function packages for macos via HomeBrew for both Regina and ooRexx.

HomeBrew formula require a link to an official source package; usually a tar.gz that can be downloaded as part of the installation phase.

The hurdle I've come across is that there does not appear to be an official source package that can be downloaded, at least from SourceForge where the official binary packages are available.

Is there a location where a source package file can be downloaded?

Thanks, Mark

* Mark Hessling, m...@rexx.org http://www.rexx.org/
* Author of THE, a Free XEDIT/KEDIT editor and, Rexx/SQL, Rexx/CURL, etc.
* Maintainer of Regina Rexx interpreter
* Use Rexx? join the Rexx Language Association: https://www.rexxla.org/