I think this needs more discussion before making, what seems on the surface to be, a "trivial" change.

When RexxLA received the source for Object Rexx from IBM, there was quite a bit of discussion on what the project should be called with the eventual decision being "ooRexx".  I'm sure the archives have the pro's and con's but there were reasons for the choice. It was definitely NOT arbitrary.

I understand the need for all lower case for *nix systems but isn't the "build" that one downloads from the "Files" section of Source Forge just a "container"?  Couldn't the "contents" have all lower case names and wouldn't that meet the *nix requirements?  I realize I'm showing my ignorance here so please help me understand if this is a "must" or just a "preference".

Gil