Hi, Mr. Jonson!
First of all: the Installation worked with your detailed advice, of course!

But One thing I still miss:
how can I *configure* the *Open Rexx Version 5.1.0* within OpenSuse Leap
15.4 ?
Like in Windows, my *.rex program should be executed immediately.
i am sorry to be such inexperienced to bore you with this question 🤐
I only find *Rexxtry within the App-Listing*  (that works, of course)

regards
Franz