Dear Josep Maria,

Thanks for reporting this issue, as it turned out the problem emanating from a
to old MS Visual Studio disturbing the build. For historical reasons we had VS
2017, 2019 and 2022 installed in parallel. As of today we use VS 2019 on
Windows 7 and 8.1, VS 2022 on Windows 10 and 11, I hope this will work out.

If you notice some irregulaties do not hesitate to notify us again.

Hälsningar/Regards/Grüsse,
P.O. Jonsson
oor...@jonases.se