Hi Gil,

Just a remark: „latest“ changes with time. Erich did a commit before I had the
time to check it is currently in the pipeline but maybe not yet on Sourceforge.
Please provide the revision and any additional information like what antivirus
software you are using and I will have a check also

Hälsningar/Regards/Grüsse,
P.O. Jonsson
oor...@jonases.se