This is just to say that I think I have cracked it now, as of r12712 we should
have a source package built, I have set up a special job for it so it is not
interfering with other builds.

I am closing bug report #1910 soon if there are no objections.

Hälsningar/Regards/Grüsse,
P.O. Jonsson
oor...@jonases.se