As I just found out the hard way it appears that it is possible to build for
BOTH architectures on X86 or ARM but only if you build for a “fat binary”, thus
I can only build an X86 binary in the VM running on Intel hardware. Enrico
explained why in [bugs:#1931]. <https://sourceforge.net/p/oorexx/bugs/1931/>

I have modified the uploading job to upload the X86-only installer for Intel HW.

We have the option to change the build job on the M1 Mac kindly made available
be Mark to upload either an installer with a “fat” binary or an ARM-only
binary, what do we want?

More inline below

> On 16. Jan 2024, at 11:24, Rony G. Flatscher <rony.flatsc...@wu.ac.at> wrote:
>
> Dear P.O.,
>
> On 15.01.2024 20:51, oorexx wrote:
>> I wanted to split the macOS installer and have prepared 2 new jobs. I have
>> disabled ooRexx-macOS12-build and created ooRexx-macOS12-X86_64-build and
>> ooRexx-macOS12-ARM64-build.

> (looks o.k. to me :) )

Actually it was not :-(

>> Finally we have to look if there is also a need to change the „Universal“
>> installer. I think Rony must look at this.
>
> Not sure what problem you see or what I should look after?
> (Assuming that the packages will be created by accordingly.)

Two further problems were the uploading jobs that needed amendments, also for
the universal/portable installer hence my question. Should be ok now.