On 06/04/13 19:36, Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:
> Martin Baker <ax87...@martinb.com> writes:
> | Is there a way I could help in a pan-Axiom sort of way? For instance,
> | would it be any help if I went through these categories and drew a
> | diagram of their relationships?
>
> That would be terrific and greatly appreciated.  It would be beneficial
> to lot of people (some of them quietly following the discussion.)

OK, As an experiment I created a diagram using a simple graphical editor
(Inkscape) just to start thinking about layout and level-of-detail
issues. This is a very tiny subset of the category structure but do you
think it is enough to draw any conclusions about what would be useful?

The diagram is on this page:
http://www.euclideanspace.com/maths/standards/program/axiomsInAxiom/

Also, on this page, I have tried to gather together some of the
interesting information that has come from this thread. Hopefully, if it
were expanded and corrected it may find its way into more official
documentation, tutorials and wikis.

Martin