Carri L. Oviatt wrote:
Assuming that the option will be given to create item/holding records at the
time an order is created, is it possible to place that option on the individual
PO line rather than for an entire PO?

Hi, Carri

This is quite do-able with the existing architecture. I imagine there will be a variety of criteria for determining which lineitems create holdings at order time. I can see one of those criteria being a simple "create holdings" checkbox (or some such) next to each lineitem at PO creation time.

Is that more or less what you are getting at?

-bill

--
Bill Erickson