Jeff Edminster wrote:
I’ve managed to load bibs, items, and borrowers. I can search and place holds
on items without a problem. When I attempt to do a check out, however, I get
the following error:
Check Out Failed #3
{
  "desc":null,
  "ilsevent":1609,
  "pid":4425,
  "servertime":"Mon Mar 10 15:01:55 2008",
  "stacktrace":"/openils/lib/perl5/OpenILS/Application/AppUtils.pm:811
/openils/lib/perl5/OpenILS/Application/Circ/Circulate.pm:1023
/openils/lib/perl5/OpenILS/Application/Circ/Circulate.pm:1023",
  "textcode":"CONFIG_RULES_RECURING_FINE_NOT_FOUND"
}

Any ideas?

Jeffrey,

This means the circulation rules calculation resulted in a recurring fines rules that does not exist in your database. The recurring fines rule is calculated with a script call to /openils/var/circ/circ_duration.js, which loads some values from /openils/var/circ/circ_item_config.js. If you have changed nothing, then all circulation request will results in rules called "default". If there are no "default" rules in your DB (I don't recall if any are included with the default DB seed data), they will need to be created. These rules can be created in the "Circulation and Hold Rules" section of the configuration CGIs (http://myhost/cgi-bin/config.cgi).

Hope this helps,

-bill

--
Bill Erickson