On Thu, 23 Oct 2008 13:34:15 -0400, Frances Dean McNamara <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

We were trying to look at the acq development server. In the Webinar they said it will log you on automatically. It doesn't seem to be doing that.

Is there a log on that should be used? (Or maybe it's being upgraded or something?)

Hi Frances,

You can log in with user=berick pass=demo123

We just did some renovations on the server, including a clean DB and some shaking up of the web login handler, among other things.

-b

--
Bill Erickson