On Tue, 09 Dec 2008 15:23:10 -0500, Bill Erickson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Tue, 09 Dec 2008 12:37:22 -0500, Grant Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hey all,
It's cold and snowy here!

 Where do I go to do this?
"disable automatic record deletion using an org_unit setting"

Hi Grand,

I believe that's referring to not deleting a bib record when all attached items/call-numbers are being deleted?

If so, you can set an org_unit setting called "cat.bib.keep_on_empty". For now, you'll have to do that directly in the database.

BTW, I've added these two settings to the library settings editor for 1.4 and beyond.

-b

--
Bill Erickson