On 1/14/10 4:46 PM, Dan Wells wrote:
Hello all,

We have noticed a small bug in the optional automatic voiding of Lost Fees.
The transaction is not marked as finished, as I believe it should be if there
are no other billings (it still shows in the LOST area on the user's account).
I am wondering if more logic will be needed for cases where the fee has been
paid and a refund is generated, but we haven't run into that yet :)

This patch is against trunk.  For bug fixes, does it makes sense (would it be
helpful) to provide a patch for the current branch as well?

Good catch Dan. I think this was my miss when I submitted some changes to lost item handling some time ago. I've massaged your patch into our 1.4.? code and it works as expected. In my original testing I apparently hadn't taken into account items left with no charges at all.