A few more questions about scrolling versus paging that popped into my head at
1am this morning:

1) With paging through a very long result set, it's normal practice to be able
to jump ahead in the list (to page 5 of 9) instead of clicking through the
pages one at a time. I haven't seen this type of functionality on other
scrolling pages where you would keep hitting 'more' - thoughts?

2) Am I right in assuming that grids will be sortable by clicking on column
headers? How would the sorting behavior differ (if it differs at all) between a
paged grid or a scrolling grid? Would it sort the entire list or just the
visible list? (My preference for it would be the entire list.)

Terran McCanna
PINES Program Manager
Georgia Public Library Service
1800 Century Place, Suite 150