Geoff, thanks for the feedback. I am totally with you on the OU level
stuff and will deal with that soon.

Re: jacket images.  Definitely could be a bug here.  Devs, please help
me understand what is supposed to happen.  Here's what happens in the
app:

1. App queries "sorcerer's stone" via https://catalog.northtexaslibraries.org/

    This returns a list of ids [1558155, 814731, 1341211, 1317697, 327359]

[ for each result ]

2. App calls
https://catalog.northtexaslibraries.org/osrf-gateway-v1?service=open-ils.search&method=open-ils.search.biblio.record.mods_slim.retrieve&param=1558155

   This returns the payload (converted)

[
  {
    "online_loc": [

    ],
    "types_of_resource": [
      "text"
    ],
    "isbn": "9780545790352 (hardcover) ",
    "toc": null,
    "publisher": null,
    "pubdate": "2015",
    "edition": "First illustrated edition.",
    "title": "Harry Potter and the sorcerer's stone ",
    "copy_count": null,
    "call_numbers": [

    ],
    "physical_description": "print 246 pages : color illustrations ; 28 cm. ",
    "doc_id": 1558155,
    "series": [

    ],
    "subject": {
      "Magic": 1,
      "England": 1,
      "Schools": 1,
      "Wizards": 1,
      "Potter, Harry (Fictitious character)": 1
    },
    "tcn": "  2015009929",
    "doc_type": null,
    "synopsis": "Rescued from the outrageous neglect of his aunt and
uncle, a young boy with a great destiny proves his worth while
attending Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry.",
    "author": "Rowling, J. K."
  }
]

3. App constructs a record info with the tcn above: "  2015009929"

4. App tries to load jacket image from
https://catalog.northtexaslibraries.org/opac/extras/ac/jacket/small/r/
 2015009929

What is the proper algorithm for constructing the jacket image URL
across different libraries?

Ken

--
-Ken