Hi Jason,

+1 from me on keeping support for Wheezy and Trusty through release 3.0.

Since I heard no other objections to the recommendation, I'm going to update release notes and other documents with the recommendation to use 9.4. I'll also send out a message to the general list with this information.

Thank you!

Kathy