Hi all,

Dyrcona and I were just talking in IRC about today's scheduled developer's meeting. Since the meeting agenda hasn't been sent out yetand there may be some people unavailable due to vacations around the U.S. Fourth of July holiday, we were thinking it might be best to cancel or reschedule the meeting.

Do people have business to discuss that would warrant rescheduling the meeting for later in the month or should we just plan on meeting next on August 2? The only item of business I had to discuss was the Core Infrastructure Initiative Badge Program (http://markmail.org/message/clei6p57ok4jcouu), but there's no reason it can't wait until August or even just get discussed via email.

If we do want to reschedule for later in July, I can send out the Doodle poll.

Thank you!
Kathy

--
Kathy Lussier