Josh,

I have pushed some changes to the github repo for Evergreen utilities
that make pingest.pl use named parameters. This change does not include
in the skip_display option added in 3.0, so you may still have some
issues running it.

I have also not tested the modified script as a whole, yet. I did test
individual calls to the metabib.reingest_field_entries and
metabib.reingest_record_attribrutes functions in a test database.

I plan to make a branch for a version of pingest.pl that works better
with Evergreen 3.0. This version will add a skip display option to set
the skip_display parameter on metabib.reingest_field_entries. I will not
merge this branch into the master branch of the Evergreen utilities
until after we upgrade to 3.0 at C/W MARS. I will have a use for this
version though as I will set up a 3.0 test system in a week or so.

I will send another email to the list when I have made that branch, so
you'll know to look for it.

Cheers,
Jason