Hello, I'm curious if there are any database functions that return data based
on the actor.hours_of_operation and actor.org_unit_closed tables.  I'm hopeful
that there is any easy way to get a list of org units with a certain parent
that are either open at the time the function is called, and/or open the same
day that the function is called.

I'm looking to limit action_trigger runs to only open locations for the time
the action_trigger runs or that are open the same day the action_trigger runs,
based on the user associated with the action trigger object.  If there already
is something that does this it would make it easier for me to figure it out.

Thanks
Josh

Lake Agassiz Regional Library - Moorhead MN larl.org
Josh Stompro     | Office 218.233.3757 EXT-139
LARL IT Director | Cell 218.790.2110