The other reason I'd like to get a copy of the generated xliff is to
start seeing how much change we're expecting between the strings.  I
imagine that the translators should get a head's up that there'll be
major upheaval coming for them if we cannot bring forward too much of
the existing PO translations that we already have due to major
structural changes in how the code/strings work.

-- Ben

--
Benjamin Shum
Evergreener