Hi,

After further discussion in IRC and the dev mailing list [1], I think it's
safe to say we have support from the developers for removing the XUL client
in 3.2.  In light of this, I'd like to get the removal patch in before bug
squashing week so we can test the "final" product.  Taking that and Dan's
suggestions into account, here's an updated schedule (v4):

Feature freeze Sept 4th.
Angular & XUL merge by Sept 6th.
Beta 1 Sept 7th.
Bug Squashing Sept 10-14