The 10th works for me too.

Kathy

Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator
(508) 343-0128
kluss...@masslnc.org

On 12/20/2012 10:39 AM, Tim Spindler wrote:
The 10th works for me.

On Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 11:54 AM, Yamil Suarez <ysua...@berklee.edu <mailto:ysua...@berklee.edu>> wrote:

    Hello,

    The December DIG meeting was postponed because many members were
    working on the now released "Evergreen in Action." Following our
    usual meeting schedule the next meeting would be on January 3rd,
    2013, but I would not be able to attend. Of the top of my head I
    would like to suggest Thursday January 10th at 2 PM as first
    alternative. Let me know what everyone thinks, and if necessary we
    can try a Doodle poll to find a new date and time for January.

    Thanks in advance,
    Yamil

Tim Spindler
tjspind...@gmail.com <mailto:tjspind...@gmail.com>

*P** Go Green - **Save a tree! Please don't print this e-mail unless it's really necessary.*