Hi all,

Here is what I've completed so far on the circulating items portion of the
documentation for the Web Client.  Text and images are updated through the
Backdate Post-checkin with the exception of the tip on Checkin Modifiers.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw8brrOpfrr2YTdPUFlRcW9vczg/view

I have some questions/comments:
1) In the due dates section I removed text about entering the time for
hourly loans since I did not see a way to do that in the Web Client.  Did
that function go away?
2) On Check In, it doesn't appear in step 3 that there is a way in the new
interface to handle payment for an overdue book.  I left the original text
in there since I figured it just wasn't implemented yet.
3) There are many more types of Checkin Modifiers in the Web Client than
originally stated in the documentation.  Is there a place where I can find
more information on those additional modifiers.

Later in the week I can spend more time working on this section but wanted
to share what I had in the meantime and pose the questions above so I can
get some clarification for when I pick up the task again.

Thanks,
Michelle