Hi all,

I'm sending out a general call for a status update on 2.8 docs that still need to be completed - http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=evergreen-docs:2.8_needs.

A large portion of the 2.8 docs are done, but there are still some incomplete pieces that people have previously volunteered to write.

* If you volunteered to help with 2.8 documentation, but have been unable to to find the time to write the docs, please feel free to remove your name from the wiki page. We should be able to find somebody else to help with the documentation.

* If you started work on the documentation, but have not had time to complete, we are asking that you share the partially-completed work so that somebody else can finish it. You can share it in any of the following ways:

- Upload it to Google Drive and add a link to the partially-completed documentation on the 2.8 needs wiki page.
- Upload it to Dropbox and add a link it on the 2.8 needs wiki page.
- Add it to a Github gist and add the link to the 2.8 needs wiki page
- Pick your preferred method of sharing a file that hasn't been mentioned above.

If you do not have a wiki account to post links to the 2.8 doc needs page, you can also share the links by sending a message to this list.

* If you are close to finishing up your piece of the documentation, just let us know that status so that we have an idea of how it's coming along.

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions!

Kathy

--
Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator