From: OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION
[mailto:open-ils-documentation-boun...@list.georgialibraries.org] On Behalf Of
Yamil Suarez
Sent: December-01-16 3:25 PM
To: Documentation discussion for Evergreen software
<open-ils-documentation@list.georgialibraries.org>
Subject: Re: [OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] How do you make a2x PDF output stylish?

Jane,

As far as I know, the folks that set up the documentation server also created
some templates that at some point in the conversion process get called when the
HTML and PDF versions are created.

Additionally, the complete process behinds the scenes is to take the AsciiDoc
and convert it to DocBook XML. Then the DocBook XML is combined with the
aforementioned header/footer templates created by the EG community.

Somewhere I have a link to a Github page with copies of older versions of those
templates. Let em know if you want to look at them, but remember they are in
DocBook format.

Later,
Yamil

Yamil Suarez, MCS
Associate Director of Library Systems & Web Development

Stan Getz Library
Berklee College of Music
1140 Boylston St
Boston, MA 02215

ysua...@berklee.edu<mailto:ysua...@berklee.edu>
617-747-2617

On Thu, Dec 1, 2016 at 2:47 PM, Rogan Hamby