From: open-ils-general-boun...@list.georgialibraries.org
[mailto:open-ils-general-boun...@list.georgialibraries.org] On Behalf Of Tim
Spindler
Sent: March 3, 2010 15:17
To: open-ils-general@list.georgialibraries.org
Subject: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Innovative Systems Reading History

I was wondering if anyone who has migrated from an innovative system to
evergreen has tried to move reading history?   I know evergreen does not
currently have this feature but even if it were dumped in some customized field
to preserve it might be helpful.  We have been told by many of our libraries
that patrons would really miss this feature but would really want it to carry
their list over from the old system.  Also, given Innovative's design, we are
not sure we could get it out of the system but any suggestions would be
appreciated.

Tim Spindler
Manager of Library Applications
tspind...@cwmars.org <mailto:tspind...@cwmars.org>
508-755-3323 x20
IM: tjspindler (AOL, meebo, google wave)

C/W MARS, Inc.
67 Millbrook St, Suite 201
Worcester, MA 01606
http://www.cwmars.org