Hi Chauncey,

Yay, welcome aboard Ohio!

Others may have other suggestions too.

Regards,

-- Ben

On 03/27/2012 11:48 AM, Chauncey Montgomery wrote:
Hello all,

I am from Community Library in Sunbury, Ohio, and we are new to Evergreen as of March 15 (I think we may be the first Ohio library to use Evergreen). In the past we paid for MARC records, but in the migration opted to drop the services and see what we could copy through Z39.5 sources. It has been OK for print titles, but difficult to find any sources for movies.

Do you know of any good Z39.5 sources for movie records?

Thanks for your time.

Chauncey

--
Benjamin Shum