I'm neither a +1 nor a -1 on this topic.  What I would like to say relative
to this topic, however, is that I hope people will step out on a limb and
put their questions and comments out there one way or another.  At the
conference, I heard from many people that they were reluctant about posting
for one reason or another.  Generally these ideas revolved around
insecurity of some kind.

I can imagine a lot of overlaps between issues related to development and
sysadmin and if everyone is really okay with all things technical, it seems
better to keep all the useful info that will pass through the list in one
place.  I want the devs to know if there is something that the sysadmins
are struggling with...for example.  And often a developer will have the key
to a problem that a sysadmin is facing.  So I guess I'm leaning more to the
Ben camp on this.

I would like to encourage us all to do a better job of encouraging everyone
to use the mailing lists and be very careful about the way we interact with
each other.  I'd like us to develop a Code of Conduct...I believe Jono
suggested such a thing and it started with something along the lines of 1.
Don't be a jerk.  Perhaps we could flesh that out!  I'm thinking we could
modify our Communications Guidelines with our Code of Conduct, if we could
develop one.  We'll also update it with info about our new lists and
perhaps add some language to encourage everyone to use them more freely.

Lori