Bookings still aren't working properly for us and we'd like to confirm if the
problem is local or not. Essentially, Evergreen let's us check out an item for
a week to patron A even if it's booked for patron B the following day. As Katie
said, it's as though Evergreen doesn't recognize that it is the same item.

Any thoughts or advice?

Thanks,
Brian

Brian Greene, Library Director
Columbia Gorge Community College
The Dalles, Oregon 97058
(541) 506-6080 | www.cgcc.cc.or.us
>>> "Katie Wallis" <kwal...@cgcc.cc.or.us> 4/18/2012 8:50 AM >>>
Hi,

Has anyone else had the following problem?  A laptop was on reserve and the
system let me renew the same laptop to someone else for a due date that was
after the booking was requested. It seems if you try to make a booking during
the time of an existing one, Evergreen stops you from double-booking it, but it
doesn't seem to recognize that checked-out items and booked items are the same
things, like they are two separate systems.

Is Evergreen supposed to do this properly and it's a settings issue or does
Evergreen bookings just not work?

Thanks,
Katie

Katie Wallis
Columbia Gorge Community College Library
400 East Scenic Drive, The Dalles, OR 97058
kwal...@cgcc.cc.or.us | 541-506-6087