Janet,

Did you ever get any recommendations about this? From the list archives it
seems that spine label printers comes up about once a year and as far as I can
tell there wasn't ever a response to your (this) annual inquiry.

In the past the Dymo 450 was not working with Evergreen - but that may have
changed since then. The other printer mentioned as being recommended, although
I believe it was by a vendor, was the TSC TTP 245. We purchased a few of these
to use outside of Evergreen and I'll confirm that they are a very nice printer.
They are fast and the labels/resin we use with them are extremely high quality.
It was said that the stock for the Dymo printer may fade after a few years and
subsequent posters said this would likely be the same for the TSC 245. Our
labels aren't nearly that old but based on my time with them I doubt it would
happen in 2-3 years.

Maybe you've already bought something? If so, what did you go with? We have a
library that may be looking at purchasing a printer.

Regards,
Justin Hopkins
573-808-2309
jus...@mobiusconsortium.org