For whatever it's worth, based on Dan's advice a couple years ago, our libraries also use the Dymo 450 for spine label printing. We ran Evergreen 2.0 from 2.0.1 through 2.0.10-ish before we upgraded to 2.2 and beyond. As Dan notes, those printer setting options do exist in 2.0.

So, safe to say that model works with Evergreen 2.0.

-- Ben