Quoting Buzzy Nielsen <bu...@hoodriverlibrary.org>:

Hi everyone,

Does anyone out there have a TPAC mobile catalog? We've been tentatively exploring the possibility of having a mobile catalog here in the Sage Library System, but we don't quite know where to get started. Is there already a mobile skin included with 2.2 or 2.3? If not, would anyone care to share templates of their mobile catalog with us?

Bill Erickson demoed something very briefly at the last conference. It was a proof of concept mobile interface built on tpac.

I have lost the details, perhaps Bill can chime in?

Thanks for any help that you can provide!

Cheers!
Buzzy Nielsen

Library Director
Hood River County Library District
502 State St
Hood River, OR 97031
541-387-7062
http://hoodriverlibrary.org

--
Jason Stephenson
Assistant Director for Technology Services