Lebbeous and Ben,
Thanks for confirming. I'll look at OpenKiosk. I'm not sure how I feel about opening a launchpad bug. At first I thought the problem was caused by the symlinks with double slashes in /openils/var/web/js/dojo/opensrf, but fixing those didn't fix the problem with IE. I think I would rather see some of the other bugs get attention rather than making IE work.

Martha Driscoll
Systems Manager
North of Boston Library Exchange
Danvers, Massachusetts