>From Suffrage to the Senate

From: open-ils-general-boun...@list.georgialibraries.org
[mailto:open-ils-general-boun...@list.georgialibraries.org] On Behalf Of Rogan
Hamby
Sent: Friday, July 19, 2013 8:38 AM
To: Evergreen Discussion Group
Subject: Re: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Inventory module

Hi Buzzy,

I'm touching base because I know that back in December you were asking about
development of inventory support for Evergreen.  We in SCLENDS are now putting
a proposal on the table for that.  We just about have the final quote ready to
distribute to a pool of funding partners and the total we're looking at is
around $100,000 which is quite reasonable for the inventory resolution,
reporting and project management tools built in.  Let me know if you're
interested.  At this point it's just a commitment to look at the proposal
though I'm certainly hoping we pull the funding together after that.

On Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 3:49 PM, Buzzy Nielsen <bu...@hoodriverlibrary.org>